This year I taught Topics in Modern Geometry at the University of Bristol.
Previously, I was a Graduate Teaching Fellow at Hunter College (2016-2019), during which time I was the sole instructor of the below courses. In addition, I was a teaching assistant at Baruch College (2016-2017) for the course MTH 9831 Probability and Stochastic Processes for Finance I. In the 2019-2020 academic year I was a Math Curriculum Fellow at Baruch College, where I helped develop a new calculus course for the Zicklin School of Business.
My teaching statement can be found here.
University of Bristol
- Spring 2019: MATH 155 Calculus with Analytic Geometry II
- Fall 2018: MATH 155 Calculus with Analytic Geometry II
- Spring 2018: MATH 160 Matrix Algebra
- Fall 2017: MATH 160 Matrix Algebra
- Spring 2017: MATH 160 Matrix Algebra <li>Fall 2016: MATH 101 Algebra for College Students